- Free Movie at the Library (from February 19, 2011 2:00 PM to February 19, 2011 3:40 PM)
- This month’s feature is “How to Train Your Dragon”, about Hiccup, a Viking teenager, who wants to hunt dragons, but doesn't fit in with his tribe's tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world gets turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from a different point of view. The movie is free (PG/96 min.) and popcorn will be served.
- Free Movie at the Library (from March 12, 2011 2:00 PM to March 12, 2011 4:00 PM)
- Because the Bad Axe High School is performing Hairspray for its spring musical, the library will be showing the movie version of this popular show. It's 1962, and change is in the air in Baltimore. Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and an even bigger heart, has only one passion--to dance. She wins a spot on the local TV dance program, "The Corny Collins Show" and is transformed overnight from outsider to irrepressible teen celebrity. But can the trendsetting Tracy win the heart of teen-dream Link Larkin and stand up for what she believes in, despite the program's scheming stage manager? All she needs is her best friend Penny, a toe- tappin' beat - and a little HAIRSPRAY!
- Free Movie at the Library (from April 30, 2011 2:00 PM to April 30, 2011 3:45 PM)
- Movies at the Library (from May 14, 2011 1:30 PM to May 14, 2011 4:00 PM)
- The Library will be showing its monthly movie on Saturday, May 14th at 1:30. This month’s feature is “Karate Kid” (PG/140 min.). Dre Parker finds himself in China after his mother's latest career move. He and classmate Mei Ying immediately fall for each other, but cultural differences make this friendship impossible. Even worse, his feelings make an enemy of class bully Cheng, who is quite adept at kung fu. Dre turns to maintenance man Mr. Han, who is secretly a kung fu master, and learns that kung fu is not about punches and parries, but maturity and calm. However, Dre realizes that this may be the fight of his life. The movie is free and popcorn will be served.
- Free Movies @ the Library! (Bad Axe Area District Library, from February 22, 2014 2:00 PM to February 22, 2014 3:45 PM)
- February's movie is "Island of the Blue Dolphins"
- Free Movies @ the Library! (Bad Axe Area District Library, from March 15, 2014 2:00 PM to March 15, 2014 3:45 PM)
- "Aladdin," a Disney classic.
- Free Movies @ the Library! (Bad Axe Area District Library, from April 3, 2014 2:00 PM to April 3, 2014 3:45 PM)
- "Pinocchio," a Disney classic.